New year, new you – or at least slightly newer you. Setting lofty goals in your New Year’s resolutions can feel inspiring but it’s important to remember that 80% of resolutions fail by the second week in February. Failing at your goals is the worst, so maybe your best bet for keeping those resolutions is to make ones that are reasonably attainable within the year. Tell us about your 2020 resolutions and how you plan to keep them for the chance to win a $1,000 scholarship for school or student loan payments.
New Year’s Resolution Scholarship
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Deadline: January 31, 2020
- Topic: What are your 2020 resolutions and how do you plan to keep them?
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of application.
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
- Be currently, have been, or will be enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2022) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).
The New Year’s Resolution Scholarship winner will be notified by email or phone on or around March 31, 2020.