Love it or hate it, February is all about Valentine’s Day. In fact, we spend $19.6 billion celebrating this sweet holiday. That’s more than 40% of the total amount of scholarships given to students annually. Crazy, right? Well, now it’s your chance to tell us how you really feel (good or bad) about all that mushy love stuff and overspending. Create the perfect poem to summarize your true feelings about Valentine’s Day and you could win $1,000 for college expenses or to pay down your student loans.
Valentine’s Day Scholarship
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Deadline: February 29, 2020
- Topic: Create the perfect poem to summarize your true feelings about Valentine’s Day.
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of application.
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
- Be currently, have been, or will be enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2022) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).
The Valentine’s Day Scholarship winner will be notified by email or phone on or around April 30, 2020.