Warm wishes, merry and bright, holly jolly – the holidays are all about happiness. But what is it about the holidays that make them so joyful? Our theory seems obvious: we’re happier during the holidays because we’re spending more time with our family and friends. Tell us about your favorite way to celebrate the holidays with the people you love for the chance to win a $1,000 scholarship for school or student loan payments. And don’t shy away from the warm fuzzies – it is the holidays after all.
Holiday Celebration Scholarship
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Deadline: December 31, 2020
- Topic: What is your favorite way to celebrate the holidays with the people you love?
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of application.
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
- Be currently, have been, or will be enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2022) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).
The Holiday Celebration Scholarship winner will be notified by email or phone on or around February 28, 2021.
Start Your Application
Create an Account
Welcome to our new online scholarship portal.
When you create an account, your contact information is automatically filled into your scholarship applications, which makes applying even easier. You’ll also have the option to save work and come back to it later, track your completed and incomplete applications, and even download a PDF of your essay submission. In addition, you’ll have the option to update your contact information, when needed. Enjoy!