Who said Halloween costumes were just for kids? Americans are projected to spend about $3.4 billion on Halloween costumes for both themselves and their pets. Who doesn’t love a in a costume or a dressed as a ? Tell us about your favorite Halloween costume that either you or your pet has worn for the chance to win a $1,000 scholarship for school or student loan payments. And don’t leave out any awesome or adorable details!
Halloween Costume Scholarship
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Deadline: October 31, 2020
- Topic: What was your favorite costume (worn by either you or your pet)?
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of application.
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
- Be currently, have been, or will be enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2022) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).
The Halloween Costume Scholarship winner will be notified by email or phone on or around December 31, 2020.
Start Your Application
Create an Account
Welcome to our new online scholarship portal.
When you create an account, your contact information is automatically filled into your scholarship applications, which makes applying even easier. You’ll also have the option to save work and come back to it later, track your completed and incomplete applications, and even download a PDF of your essay submission. In addition, you’ll have the option to update your contact information, when needed. Enjoy!