Who said Halloween costumes were just for kids? Americans are projected to spend about $3.4 billion on Halloween costumes for both themselves and their pets. Who doesn’t love a in a costume or a dressed as a ? Tell us about your favorite Halloween costume that either you or your pet has worn for the chance to win a $1,000 scholarship for school or student loan payments. And don’t leave out any awesome or adorable details!
Halloween Costume Scholarship
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Deadline: October 31, 2020
- Topic: What was your favorite costume (worn by either you or your pet)?
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of application.
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
- Be currently, have been, or will be enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2022) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).
The Halloween Costume Scholarship winner will be notified by email or phone on or around December 31, 2020.