Texting with actual words is so last decade. Now, almost 50% of communication is expressed through cartoons on our smartphone keyboards. You’ve probably racked up some of your favorite faces and foods in your “recently used,” but what we want to know is what represents YOU. Tell us which emoji best describes your life and why for the chance to win $1,000 scholarship for school or student loan payments. (We hope it’s more and less .)
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Deadline: August 31, 2020
- Topic: What emoji describes your life, and why?
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of application.
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
- Be currently, have been, or will be enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2022) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).
The Emoji Scholarship winner will be notified by email or phone on or around October 31, 2020.