Texting with actual words is so last decade. Now, almost 50% of communication is expressed through cartoons on our smartphone keyboards. You’ve probably racked up some of your favorite faces and foods in your “recently used,” but what we want to know is what represents YOU. Tell us which emoji best describes your life and why for the chance to win $1,000 scholarship for school or student loan payments. (We hope it’s more and less .)
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Deadline: August 31, 2020
- Topic: What emoji describes your life, and why?
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of application.
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
- Be currently, have been, or will be enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2022) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).
The Emoji Scholarship winner will be notified by email or phone on or around October 31, 2020.
Start Your Application
Create an Account
Welcome to our new online scholarship portal.
When you create an account, your contact information is automatically filled into your scholarship applications, which makes applying even easier. You’ll also have the option to save work and come back to it later, track your completed and incomplete applications, and even download a PDF of your essay submission. In addition, you’ll have the option to update your contact information, when needed. Enjoy!